Incorporating reflectivity and glowing light, the new FireFly HW bird flapper / bird diverter is more effective than previous technology at protecting birds in flight from collisions with overhead power lines, guy wires, communications towers, and other thin profile obstructions. The FireFly HW can also be used to haze birds from buildings and structures.
FireFly HW Bird Diverters
- Increases visibility of power lines and other thin profile obstructions for migrating birds and bats.
- Fully tested and developed by an avian biologist.
- Features unique Moon/ShineTM system, which pairs glow-in-the-dark
(10–12 hours) material with highly reflective daylight material.
- Emits a 3-in-1 combination of fluorescent colors designed specifically for avian vision.
- Impact resistant and UV-stablized acrylic "flapper" is 3.5" x 6", 1/8" thick, and rated for temperatures from –30 F to 160 F.
- Features rugged construction enhances durability in sustained wind.
- Can be installed on 45-degree angle guy wires and similarly sloped obstructions.
- Our patented and rugged SnapFast mounting clamp prevents line slippage on single or bundled cables. Choose from two sizes of clamp:
10–70 mm (0.39–2.75 in.) or 4–16 mm (0.16–0.63 in.).
- Incorporates weather resistant ABS Makrolon plastic and stainless-steel spring.
- Clamp can be easily installed on live power lines with a hot stick.
- Easy to remove and install as bird activity changes with the season.
Starts at: $46.00