FAA Obstruction Lights
P&R Tech offers a wide range of LED based obstruction lights that meet and exceed FAA and ICAO standards.
- LEDs typically use 1/12 the power of incandescent lamps.
- Our LEDs have a 5-year warranty & a 15-year typical operating lifetime.
- Far fewer failures & less relamping greatly reduce maintenance costs!
- Fewer high voltage components, less maintenance, and lower weight of LED lamps enhance the safety of equipment crews.
- LEDs are well suited to hazardous area lighting, including Class I, Div 2 and Class II, Div 2.
Showing all 6 results
These steady red LED obstruction lights meet/exceed FAA & ICAO standards at a lower cost than the 860 (below). IR option for night vision. Weather and corrosion resistant. 5 year warranty.
LED technology in a traditional 810 light. Meets or exceeds FAA & ICAO standards. Multiple voltages. Class I, Div 2 available. Blue, green, amber, white available. Weather and corrosion resistant. 5-year warranty.
Steady/flashing red LED beacon for wind turbines, towers (cell/broadcast/other), buildings, and similar obstructions. IR option for night vision. Meets FAA requirements. Uses only 48W. 5-year warranty.
This 24/7 beacon features white flashing LEDs for visibility in daylight and red flashing LEDs for visibility at night. Meets FAA requirements. 5-year warranty, enhanced safety, little or no maintenance.
Same LED beacon as the L-864/865 (above), but with flashing set to 60 FPM and flashed in sequence to mark river crossings. 5-year warranty, enhanced safety, little or no maintenance.
Aluminum marker provides 24/7 illumination with 2 steady red LED lights. Satisfies FAA/ICAO catenary lighting advisories. Installs on 40–2,000 amp conductor—no other power source needed!